Saturday 16 May 2009

patience IS a virtue

looks like i got me some good luck for a change.
a guy that worked with me at asda,wrang me today asking if i wanted to cover for a guy thats having an operation.no problem i said.so i rang his boss,who said come up tomorrow,ill meet you,show you whats what and you can start monday/tuesday.its tanker work,delivering milk,for 3 months.that is just handy,as i come out to canada in september.
i was going to a friends 50th tonight.i said was,because i just got a phone call to say a driver has phoned in sick and did i fancy being thrown in at the deepend and covering for him in the morning.no problem.then he told me the time,bloody hell.he wants me there for 4am,so ill have to leave home at 3.
cant complain really as the amount of work ive been getting is very little,so,bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxycut recall